Annual Grammy (60th) Awards ceremony was held on January 28, 2018. This is the award which every singer dreams of and this is the most reputed award in the music industry. Recently Grammy Awards were held, you could not spot everything at once. So here we have got the list of the events that attracted people.
1) James Corden offered to show Jay-Z around the New York City.
2) Jay-Z loved the thing.
3) Kesha performed a powerful rendition of “Praying” along with, Andra Day Julia Michaels, Camila Cabello, Cyndi Lauper, and others.
4) Hailee Steinfeld, like most of us and had tears in eyes.
5) On the Red Carpet, Cardi B was honest with Giuliana Rancic.
6) During Rihanna’s performance of “Wild Thoughts”, she danced her heart out.
7) Camila Cabello used her speech time presenting to advocate for the Dreamers.
8) Lorde really loved it too much.
9) Daddy Yankee and Luis Fonsi performed “Despacito.”
10) Best New Artist award winner was Alessia Cara and her mother was there to cheer her on.
11) Janelle Monáe spoke in her speech about the Time’s Up movement.
12) Bruno Mars was the one who won the most Grammys of the night, taking home six awards.